We want to make sure that you have everything that you need to fully engage in your time with us.
What to Bring:
- ID and Insurance Card
- Personal Hygiene Items (shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc)
- Comfortable clothes
- A Swimsuit (modest is best)
- Workout Clothes
- Spending money (we keep all of your funds locked securely away in our staff offices)
- Cell Phones – We do NOT ban cell phones or computers after the detox phase is over.
What Not to Bring:
- Alcohol or non-prescription/illegal drugs
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Outside Food or Drinks
- Perfume, Hairspray or Anything Containing Alcohol
- Weapons of any Kind
- Revealing Clothing or any Clothing with Drug or Alcohol References
- Any Materials that Contain Sexual Content
Note: We ask that you consider how long you will be staying in our facilities and do not over pack. This is a mistake that is sometimes made by clients that can be avoided. Each client will have the option to do their own laundry with our washer and dryer.